Monday, April 12, 2010

State Golf Tournament Update!!

Ryan called earlier today with exciting news.  On day one of the tournament, his team is in 3rd place with a 301.  First place has 289.  If they end up in the top 4 overall after the final round tomorrow, they will qualify for Regionals!!  

Ryan personally shot a 75.  He said he had a crazy day, with 3 bogies and 3 birdies before finally parring at hole 7.  

Oh, and he had a 30 yard chip-in!

Can't wait to hear how they do tomorrow!

Have a great day!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is exciting!!! I really love your blog and your perspective!! I am so glad you found me so I could find you!!!:) I am so excited,because Cullen will turn 6 in September and is already excited about finally being old enough to get on the golf course with his Daddy!! (they have to be 6 at our club!) Anyway, good luck to Ryan! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!