Saturday, December 18, 2010

First time with False Eyelashes

I have never tried false eyelashes mostly because I thought they'd drive me crazy.  And look fake.  But since my signature "long lashes" are mostly gone, I've wondered....should I try it?  Then I saw a blog post about these Ardell 301 lashes, half lashes sort of, and I just had to try.  Had a coupon, for less than $3 - why not?  

Here is my fabulous (not) photo I was able to take. lol


They look amazing in person - this fuzzy photo is no representation.  lol  Here is the product:

Here is a photo of us out tonight - we went to a Christmas program at church and then for a snack at Outback Steakhouse.  If you don't get steak, it's affordable.  lol


Unfortunately, you cannot see the lashes.  That's how natural.  lol

They were super easy to put on, looked SO natural.....hubs, who has honestly asked me to never try false lashes came home from errands to exhibit quite a pleased look - said they look really nice, really natural.  Ha!  I don't know what he thought I'd try?  Something like these?

I ought to try these one day, just to see what he does.  LOL 

I used the Duo glue in clear (is white to begin with, but dries clear).  Put on my black eyeliner first, then mascara on my natural lashes, then attached the Ardell 301's.  So easy!  I still have them on, as a matter of fact (at almost 10pm).  If taken care of, these can last 4-5 uses.



Have you tried or do you wear false lashes regularly? 



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried them. I am afraid I would poke myself in the eye or glue my eye shut.
    I am glad you like them. I vote for anything that makes us happy.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the pic of you and your sweetie! Hmm, I may have to try these one day soon! =) Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!