Monday, August 15, 2011

Job Interview!

Oh my, I am SO excited!!



This has literally come out of nowhere.  We were going around looking at houses and I was asked to consider interviewing for my favorite builder.  It would start out 2 days a week and could segue into a sales position (but non-licensed and only working for this builder, so no listing other houses, etc.)  Salary plus commission....  Sounds PERFECT in this market!  (I have been a licensed real estate agent since 2000 and only this year have gone to inactive status after years of keeping up the continuing education requirements....)

My interview is today at 2:00pm CST.

Woo Hoo!!  If this job is meant to be, it will be.  If not, I am simply excited to be getting the opportunity.  Who knew going out and about on weekends with hubby would attract such an offer?

I'll let you know how it goes!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You never know....if you don't get this job, maybe it could still lead to another one. Hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing finger, toes, legs, arms, holding thumbs. And doing all the good luck things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!