Sunday, November 11, 2012

Appliance Holder Stand Find


Look what I found at TJMaxx for $12.99?  Truth be told, I didn't know if it would work, but as always....when I see something I think I need or can use, I purchase it and keep the tags on it.  So easy to return.  Not easy to get over the frustration of going BACK to purchase something and not finding it.




EngineerHubby was happy to see if this would work....we did have just enough lip on our granite master vanity....and I am loving this.  Keeps the heat off the granite, everything is in easy reach......

Not easy to see, but it has a power strip underneath the appliances...so helpful.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Where to find related info to mecca games and top ways to win them? 777SpinSlot is the best place for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!