Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Noosa Yogurt....Oh my!

I was toodling through Whole Foods the other day.....and decided I'd grab a quick snack.  I love to grab a yogurt, get a utensil on the way out, and enjoy.

I spied a new option - Noosa Yoghurt.  In a couple interesting flavors....Blueberry (YUM!), Mango, Strawberry-Rhubarb, Peach, Raspberry and Honey.   I read the label and finally just decided to try it.  If you go to their website above and like their Facebook page, you can get a coupon for your purchase.

YOU HAVE TO GO TRY THIS YOGURT!!!  Oh MY goodness!!







From what I've read, this is Australian-style yogurt from Colorado.  I don't care where it's from.  I sent my oldest son back to Whole Foods to get more....got EngineerHubby his favorite peach...and also trying the Mango.  Raspberry is next up!

Please treat yourself...I've heard this is also available at Target, but I have not verified.




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing.
    I know something information, to know you can click here
    pet resort sunshine coast
    dog kennels sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outlet water leakage: Shower faucet is because the axis washer inside the Pull down kitchen faucet wear due. Use pliers to remove the gland bolts loosen, remove the pad to clamp the spindle axis washer can be replaced with Bathroom accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!