Tuesday, January 31, 2012

$10 Credit at Rue La La!!

If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you have surely seen my love affair with Rue La La online boutique!


Well, guess what!!  Right now, if you join - Rue La La will give you a $10 credit to use on your first purchase!!!!  All you have to do is join (for FREE!) by February 14, 2012!!  I didn't even get that deal - how can you miss out on this???

Go ahead, don't miss out - click HERE!!! 

I have purchased clothing, shoes, beauty/makeup products, household items....endless possibilities..just have to wait to see what sales are upcoming.


Here is how it works:  You get a Rue La La daily email, showing what the sales are today.  If nothing hits your fancy, delete that email and wait for tomorrow.  At the bottom of each email shows the future few days and what upcoming sales are on their way.  You can then put a notice in your calendar to not forget - hate to miss out on those deals!  For me, I purchase things I normally buy somewhere else, except I get HUGE savings with Rue La La!


You'll thank me later!








Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!