Monday, August 24, 2009

How did this happen?

Ever have "one of those days"?

I call my hair salon and talk to my girl for an appointment to get a cut/color/style. She has me come in 2 hours later.

She does my color, washes it out, then asks me what I want. I look at her like "huh?" and say "style". She sees me every 6 weeks or so and I get the same thing every time, so why ask?

She fully blows dry my hair (which takes a while as I have a TON of hair) and I think, "Why does my hair not look as great as it normally does at the salon?"

Then it dawns on me that my bangs are too long.

And then I go "DUH!!!!!"

I did NOT get my hair cut. I sat there for 2 hours and did not get my hair cut.

How does that happen?

So now I get to go AGAIN on Tuesday for my haircut. UGH.

ADHD = attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Poster girl.

Me.

Has this happened to you?


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. i THINK YOUR STYLIST WAS FLAKING OUT TOO. DID SHE NOT ASK IF U WANTED A HCUT TOO?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!