Friday, September 4, 2009

Show Us Your Life - School Pictures


This week is School Picture week at Kelly's Korner Blog. I'm proud of myself - hooked up my new wireless printer/scanner all by myself, lol, to be able to participate. Hubby will be shocked when he gets home!


I may have the first 2 backwards - they are 2nd and 3rd grade, I think.

This was my junior year.


Any my senior picture - 1984. I can't find any copies of my actual senior yearbook photo - maybe my mom still has those.

One year after high school, I did have my nose done and it looks different now. It was larger and off-center, if you can tell from looking at photos. I like my new nose and am glad I did it. (I fell on my face while sledding in Kindergarten.)

Here is a good straight-on photo of the old nose and the new nose, while we were dating in 1987.




Have a great day!




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog. Love the pictures.....
    Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the information on the dairy! I will look into that.

    I love the pictures! I so should of joined in on that one! o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!