Monday, October 11, 2010

Sneak Peek

Finally getting around the post this - 

In the last 6 weeks, we have learned just exactly why all 3 guys in my life are super literal....how language really matters.  Well, I've been saving for 2 years for a zebra print rug, but did not realize that despite showing hubs multiple examples, he still thought I wanted one of these:

Zebra Skin Rug

No......sweety.  THIS is what I had in mind.

So after it was special ordered at a fantastic price by a hole in the wall home decor center we found, it turns out that the guys?  They "see" rivers of water instead of zebra print, so hey!!  Whatever works!!  Hubs also loves the different textures.....surprisingly, he seems to love the rug as much or more than me.  Definitely unexpected.


More pictures to come....




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. That looks great, I'd like to see it in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the finished product! Knowing your tastes and having seen pics of previous rooms in previous houses, I know it will be gorgeous.

    I can kind of see the rivers of water, when you see a close-up like that... Does that mean I should look into some testing myself? LOL

    I'll be watching!

    Peace,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!