Thursday, August 18, 2011

$10 New Member Credit at Rue La La!

Until August 23rd, 2011, new members to Rue La La will get a


$10 credit 
towards their first purchase!  

This doesn't come around very often, so if you've been toying with the idea of checking Rue La La out but haven't yet, here is your chance to get a bonus!

Rue La La is an online boutique shopping experience.  Here is how it works:

1.  Sign up for FREE.

2.  Receive your daily email, check out the deals of the day.

3.  If interested in anything, great.  If not, delete the email.

4.  It's that simple!

I have purchased shoes, makeup, lingerie, home decor items, clothes...all things I would have normally purchased - but at great savings!   My latest great deal was saving $85 on a pair of Sanita clogs!

Sometimes I just love looking around Rue La La for inspiration.  Their rugs and other home decor are often so beautiful.

If I see a sale coming up I don't want to miss, I put it in my iPhone to beep me when the sale starts.

I have found that most items are returnable, and working with the Rue La La Concierge team was a dream.  I have no qualms purchasing as I know the return process is smooth and easy.  (Check the item's information to see if it is returnable before purchasing.)

Check out Rue La La today!







Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Sorry this is late, we had no internet connection today, I have given your blog an award, go to my blog to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!