Saturday, November 26, 2011

Decorating with Gray - Bedroom Inspiration

I was late to the "Pinterest" party...I was put off by the "mandatory" invite or no one can join.  (I'm a rebel like that).  But as you can see, it is SUCH a resource...I've been pinning photos since we first decided to build...knowing we were choosing a gray color palette but.....WHAT gray?

Enjoy!  (And let me know if you would like an invite to Pinterest!)







Source: westelm.com via Cheri on Pinterest








Source: css2psd.com via Cheri on Pinterest







Source: hgtv.com via Cheri on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Cheri on Pinterest




































Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I would love an invite to pinterest! My email address is tayti_b@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!