Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home Decorating - Rug and Mirror

I just wrote about the new light for the island.  Well, on Sunday (2 days ago!!!), I found the perfect rug for our great room.  It is already here.  On TUESDAY.    For $9.95 shipping.  Really???  Wow!


The "Pantone" colors in this rug are pewter, feather gray and dove gray.  Size is 9 X 13 and GORGEOUS.  Surya Art Studio...it is 100% New Zealand Wood, hand-tufted.    I am loving Joss and Main - the prices are incredible if you are patient....I paid less than half of the price at THIS website.

If you want to sign up for this FREE members-0nly site that launches sales daily with amazing prices...click HERE and get a free shipping deal - free shipping on your first purchase through July 15th.....maybe you'll get a huge rug in 48 hours too!



Same day - a gorgeous mirror my mom ordered me for the powder room.  LOVE IT!!  I had asked the builder to let me buy a mirror....and didn't realize that wasn't as easy as it sounded.  But when I saw this mirror at JC Penney, I knew it was the one.



 We updated to comfort height toilets all over the house.


Also asked for a different pedestal sink than normally used.  Love the clean lines.

Thursday, our formal dining room, coffee table and a credenza are being delivered.  I'm not posting photos of our new living room right now as there is still much to be done with accessorizing.  But we love it!




Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!