Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love Affair with Turquoise and Soft Blue

Here are some of my favorite photos from Pinterest:


Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary



Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary


Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary

Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary
Source: atticmag.com via Cheri on Pinterest



Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary



Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary



Pinterest, CheriQuiteContrary



I still go back and forth on whether I should have used soft blue as my accent color in the new house....may still some day.....EngineerHubby not a huge fan......so for now, I will enjoy photos!

To see more of my
"Love Affair with Turquoise and Soft Blue"
please visit me HERE.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on.

    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!


    Here is my blog :: atlaslm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!