Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Finished Master Bedroom Photos!!

I am so happy- hubby surprised me by hanging everything while I was out of the house.  Love you Honey!!



Paint- Sherwin Williams Peppercorn (dark blue/gray.

Bed- Bernhardt Salon - King

Lamps- Pacific Coast

Night Tables- RueLaLa Online Boutique

Mirrors - Home Goods

Pictures - Home Goods 

Bedspread- JC Penney


Only took us 4 years of living in the house but we finally got it together and I am SO happy.

We also ended up buying a Tempur-pedic Contour Rhapsody Breeze Adjustable Bed  - we have a Split King option so we can each recline or lower to our hearts content and I have to say - happiest purchase in a long time.  We were worried about it being too "hot" but the new manufacturing keeps it very cool (I cannot be hot or I cannot sleep) and this is just like a regular bed temperature-wise except it so BEYOND comfortable and I highly recommend it for anyone with pain issues.











Share/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is just beautiful! I found you on the Kelly's Korner linkup. I had heard that Tempurpedic and remedied that "being hot" situation. I slept on one at my son's house when I visited, and thought "I was gonna die!" I have to pay you a compliment, too -- you are very pretty! My blog is Scribbler Unfocused, and I would love for you to visit me, too, sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from the blog hop and love your room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bedroom...would you mind sharing where you found the headboard? I am in search of one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your bedroom. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the precise weblog for anybody UN agency must search out out concerning this subject. You notice such a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you. You completely place a spanking new spin on a topic that is been written concerning for years. Nice stuff, merely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive work, congrats, I like it phonesexchat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasy Power 11 if you have a good knowledge of Cricket you Can play daily online ,live cricket games,
    cricket online games, best cricket games, play cricket online, cricket game online at best cricket games app for android phones to win real
    cash and amount to instant approve in your bank or Paytm wallet.
    live cricket online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this valuable and understanding article with us.
    Finding Best HP Printer Black Friday Deals
    then plusply digital is offering the Best HP Printer Black Friday Deals for
    your business website or Online Marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blog.

    If you need law courses so please visit our site Law Assignment Help

    If you need law courses so please visit our site Law Assignment Writing Service

    If you need law courses so please visit our site Law Assignment Writing Service Uk

    If you need law courses so please visit our site Law Assignment Writing Services

    About us Law Essay Pros started by an Entrepreneur who was eager to learn “Law” as his father perusing as an Attorney in UK Justice Department.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Experience the freedom of connecting locally with our platform. Post free classified ads in India effortlessly, creating a vibrant marketplace at your fingertips. Discover, buy, or sell with ease, fostering community connections. Embrace the convenience of our user-friendly interface as you navigate through a world of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!