Tuesday, December 6, 2011

$2.99 Mascara?????

Hello........Oh my.......it couldn't be true...I didn't believe it.  $2.99 mascara that works?  One coat mascara??  No layering....???

Very recently, I wrote about a $22.00 mascara that is quite nice.  But this one?  $2.99!!!!  BETTER.  and $19.o1 cheaper...that will work!

Well, it is TRUE!  After seeing a video by Nurberxo on You Tube....I had to try it.  (She is SO gorgeous......)


Jordana Best Lash Extreme 
Volumizing Mascara

Jordana brand makeup is found at Walgreens...mine was a small display near the makeup counter cash register..I've honestly never even looked at this makeup before.  And wouldn't have had it not been for that recommendation.

Next morning, my husband stopped me and asked what I did different with my lashes.  In fact, he said, "Oh, you wore false lashes today?"

NO I did not.   But it was THAT noticeable??






Give it a try and let me know what you think!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I always feel nice when I have long lush lashes :) Thats so nice that hubby noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try this mascara! What a bargain and how amazing your hubby thought you had false eye-lashes on! Wow!

    I wanted to let you know that I wrote a post and you're a huge part of it. :) Come by and read it when you get a chance!

    Much love and God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!