Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Closet Organization 2012

I've finally gotten my closet organized for now....I still want to cover the metal cabinet with decorative fabric I love....get a window treatment up..........




This is an old tie rack of my husband's....works great for this.......


 Walking in the door, I have my pants on "multi-pants" hangers, something new for me.  I really love them.


My Makeup Station......with my back injury, I cannot bend over so keeping this at standing height makes it really easy for me.


I have makeup organized in the shelves under the mirror....in the colorful ceramic decorative item and then on the shelf to the left.



I got these makeup organizers at Marshall's and TJ Maxx in our area in separate visits....


Looking the other direction...


To those who know me, not shocked to see color-coordinated clothing...... and the jewelry organizer hanging holds all my earrings...



I have dressier shirts on top shelf and casual shirts on bottom....pants/jeans to the right....  If you have never tried not only organizing your clothes by item (pants, shirts, etc.) but by color.....you really don't understand how fun your closet can be.  And easy too!!  It is like shopping at the store.........



Shelving behind makeup station...and my jewelry selections...color-coorinated, of course


Paint color in closet is Sherwin Williams Perfect Greige.









Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to organize your cosmetics. I have always just used a box and it's so hard trying to find the ones you need in a hurry. I think I may have to invest in a nice organizer like yours. Especially since I am about to go shopping for black opal cosmetics. Just keep adding to the "collection." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!