Saturday, April 18, 2009

Resiliency - Why do some have more than others?


Have you ever wondered why some people can bounce back from adversity so much easier than others can? What is the secret? Which of our personality traits are associated with resilience? I found a great Resiliency Quiz that helps us understand.

Take this quiz and see how you rank on resiliency - Click Here.

It just takes a moment - only 9 questions.

Are you a resilient person? Do you know others who are? Or who are not?

I guess it's resiliency that has helped me accept my limitations and not let the physical disabilities and chronic pain get me down. I keep hoping for more to be discovered or developed to help with damaged nerves. Already, the St. Jude/ANS Eon Mini spinal cord stimulator was implanted in my spine. That was a huge answered prayer. I had to be willing to go out on a limb and have more surgery, after everything else. But I just BELIEVED. I believed so strongly that it would work and...........it did!!

Wouldn't a world full of resilient people would be something amazing to see?

Have a great day!

Cheri Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!