Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pureology - bad experience

Not only have I read in a few blogs that Pureology is a great product, but when I recently purchased the Kenra hairspray (LOVE THAT!), the clerk gave me samples of Pureology for color-treated hair.  Anti-Fade style.

Well, mistake mistake mistake!  Yesterday, I had an appointment, so like a dummy I used the sample products on my hair.  Shampoo, conditioner and something you put in damp hair before blow drying.

People - it was a nightmare.  My hair stood straight out on end and looked like straw!  It was horrid and if hubs had been home, he would have wondered if my hair was about to fall out!  If I had actually purchased these products, I would be returning them to the store (and I rarely do that.)

So I jumped BACK in the shower, redid makeup and everything, and used my very favorite Kinky Curly Knot Today product..........deep deep love for that stuff........and had my soft, beautiful hair again.



Now I'm throwing out all the other Purology samples I was given.  And I have to say - for folks who love the stuff, wait until you try something like Kinky Curly or some of the other SLS-free products I've been using - such as EverPure line.  Such a difference!!


Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!