Friday, November 19, 2010

Brad Paisley H20 Concert & Carrie Underwood

Hubs surprised me with tickets to the Brad Paisley H20 concert last night.  I thought it would be fun, but I had no idea it would be my very favorite concert of all!!  I guess I now know why he keeps winning Entertainer of the Year!  It was simply....fabulous!!  His guitar skills are stunning....and lucky us - there were 2 opening acts - Justin Moore AND Darius Rucker!!!!!!!!!

I wore his FAVORITE color - Red!


Darius Rucker
Brad Paisley





He changed guitars at least 10 times - it was very cool!


A photo of us at the concert:

Taken with iPhone 4


I was trying to take photos with a different kind of camera app I downloaded on my iPhone 4 and this is the photo - who knows what setting I have it set on. lol  Ah well....

What is really great is we always get the handicap section and it is SO close to the stage every time!  I get to sit in a chair and ride a special elevator......yeah......I put up with the embarrassment with the result of NOT falling down the stairs being a super great thing.  lol   The chairs in this section actually move (because many people are in the scooters or wheelchairs, so we aren't on top of each other or squished.  And no one walks on top of us to go get sodas and food.  Super Bonus!  Luckily, Andy is able to use the stairs and come and go.  No special elevator for him.  lol

I love living near a major city where all kinds of musicians regularly have concerts.  Woo Hoo!

Speaking of this, reminds me I never posted photos of the October Carrie Underwood concert we attended.  Andy LOVES Carrie Underwood!!




This truck literally flew through the air in a huge loop around the auditorium.  Very cool!
See the loop around her arm keeping her from falling off the airborne truck?





Not hard to see why Andy has a crush on her!  Too bad she's married now.  lol




Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Wow Cher!

    You got some really amazing pics at both concerts! I love the one you took with the new app. Whatever the setting is, it makes for a really cool photo.

    We have a well-known concert venue called SPAC about 20 minutes south of here in Saratoga but they are strictly a summer venue. I have seen so many amazing concerts and artists over the years, but we don't go nearly as often as we used to. I think I'll have to use their handicapped access next time myself. The stairs there are way too steep.

    Really nice post!
    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the skirt on Carrie

    New follower via Boost My Blog Friday :)
    Jen @ My Secret Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good time!

    I'm following from the hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - looks like so much fun and you looked beautiful! Loved the red!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been to both of their concerts many times. We feel he is the most talented musician and song writer out there. It is like he is inside my husband's head and writes a song for him!!

    Until I was laid off, we went to concerts all the time. Dierks Bentley is my favorite and after meeting him quite a few times, I have found he is so normal like the rest of us!

    I enjoyed your concert review. Makes me miss going!! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!