Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lot Progress

Well,  here come some exciting photos.....HA!  This is simply to keep our long-distance family updated..not because I find this incredibly stunning photography.  LOL

Since it is taking forever for our land to dry out, a block and fill foundation was decided on.  (Normally monolithic...).  Digging the footing now.

Post holes are dug in to reach solid ground to support the footing.  Ours are 3 to 10 feet deep.


This is concrete that has been poured into some of the post holes.  The footing will be laid on top of this.




I accompanied my husband to see him at lunch, but can't say I had a thrilled experience.  He, on the other hand, did.  lol

In other news, we have 62 more hour long episodes of Star Trek:  Enterprise and I'm actually enjoying it now.   Would never have guessed.  lol

P.S.  I am back to drinking "green" smoothies....but I am doing a better job of mixing it up and having different flavors.  I put "green" in parentheses because these are mostly NOT green....purple, red....lots of colors!    I am feeling FANTASTIC!  Also adding Acai powder, Cacao Nibs and Chia Seeds....whoa, talk about feeling full!





  Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. magnificent issues altogether, you just gained brand new|a new} reader. What may you recommend about your publish that you made some days in the past? Any positive?
    LELO Sutra Chain Link Cuffs, Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!