Monday, May 14, 2012

House Building - Closing this week?

Can it be true...are we closing this week?  After EngineerHubby provided his 7 page punch list and then updated it again this weekend, I'll believe it when I see it.  lol

Here are some recent photos - the colors are just OFF.  Hopefully when it is fully complete I can get over in the perfect light and take photos that show you accurately what color my house is on the interior.  lol














2nd full bath, Main Floor


Can't wait to get the lights installed.






A few major things have to happen before we can close...so we shall see.  Master bedroom carpet being replaced as either there is something on it or someone tried to clean something off of it and made a stain......we upgraded to a new type of carpet with Silver technology... Bliss Silver Release Antimicrobial Carpet Treatment.  Rep said you could pour bleach right on the carpet and put your nose to it and would not smell it.  Also upgraded the carpet pad so our carpet is SO soft and comfy...

Crossing my fingers...I do hope we close but not until everything is done.  Want EngineerHubby content!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I have lived in the same house for 26 years and although we have remodeled, I would love to experience a brand new house. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!