Friday, May 4, 2012

House Building - Landscaping

EngineerHubby handled all of this....I had no time to go to the landscape yard.  All I knew I had to have were crape myrtles, so I got 2....pink I believe.  We decided to go ahead and upgrade so we don't have to worry about it later.

They haven't finished the back porch yet..and will be adding a step also.

Paint still needed on exterior...


Extra concrete flatwork in the back...also a sidewalk around the house.  (Porch being finished soon and a step being added.)






Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful home! Loving the yellow granite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home. I feel like I've watched it being built through your pictures. We took a lot of pictures when ours was being built. It's nice to look back on once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!