Friday, April 16, 2010

Hautelook

Have you heard of Hautelook?  It is an online shopping event service, offering exclusive limited time events.  You sign up for free and then get emails daily showing you what companies are having specials that day - usually 6 per day.  I haven't purchased anything and don't plan to, but I love checking things out.

Jewelry
Rugs
Home Items
Makeup
Skin Care products
High End Clothing for Women, Men, Kids, Babies
Pet Supplies/Clothes
Blenders
Tanning Beds
Etc!!!

There are some adorable infant jammies today and I was thinking of all you new mommies!

As you can see, a total mish mash of things.  You never know what you will find and it is fun. I've read that folks can really get some deals for their holiday shopping.

They have some gorgeous lamps from Jeffan today and I thought of my super trendy brother-in-law.  Bet he would love some of the products.

They had this lighted stool, but it is sold out already.  Just an example from today:



Here is the link:

HauteLook


Have a great day!

P.S.  This is not a paid endorsement - they have no idea who I am.  lol

Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!