Monday, June 20, 2011

Revisiting Re-framing

In January, I wrote a post on the concept of "Re-Framing" memories, thoughts, dreams, current issues.  I have been surprised that it is not a very common concept, or maybe just the term is uncommon?


It has been instrumental in much of my life.....while I watch others just lock down and remain in a set belief that brings them unhappiness and sometimes great emotional pain.  We free OURSELVES when we learn to do this....


When I saw this post today on Simple Marriage, I had to share.  Very well-written and full of great advice for relationships.


Simple Marriage - 


  Here's to decreasing conflict and increasing intimacy!  Enjoy!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Decreasing conflict is key in all relationships. Whether they be marriage or work or friends or family. Sometimes that is a difficult task indeed. Hugs~M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!