Thursday, September 8, 2011

Affirmation Thursday - Just Got Promoted!





"My supply is endless, inexhaustible and immediate and comes to me under grace in perfect ways."


My first week of work (only 2 days!) was rougher on me than I expected...I hit the shower and my recliner and stayed there when I got home.  lol

One of our "Silver" package homes - "Signature" adds even more amenities.

Other "Silver" spec home...

On day 3, my boss mentioned they had decided to go ahead and build a model across town to put me there as a salesperson, in 4-5 months.  I didn't know how I felt.  Full-time??

Then this week, I did fine....my body adjusted.  I was vacuuming the specs, going up and down stairs like a pro - and started to imagine working full-time....

Walk-Through Shower standard in our homes, if desired.

Right now, I'm a hostess for the builder - greeting folks who visit and if they are interested, the current sales person contacts them and goes from there.

Well, my inner real estate agent has been chomping at the bit and frankly WAY more information to these visitors than I'm technically supposed to be doing.

I just can't find my inner "hostess".  lol

On work day 2, we were hosting our first Realtor open house (I was in one of the available spec homes) and as agents walked in, I would greet them with a firm handshake, a big smile and say, "Welcome to  *** homes, this is our  **** model......" and one lady said,

"Hi, I'm Beth.  The owner's wife."  Her husband, the owner, was right behind her.  I'd never met them...only seen his picture online...

They then stood by and watched me interact/educate/answer questions to 8 other agents (being a licensed agent made that easy...) but nothing like a little pressure...on day TWO.

So this morning, my boss (the owner's brother-in-law, Beth's brother) called and offered me the same great hourly pay PLUS commission when I sell...I don't have to pass my customers off to the other gal.

No more hostessing for me!!!!  I am SO excited!!!

And this also means it is still a part-time job until that other model gets built, perfect timing.

Just PERFECT!

"I have a wonderful work in a wonderful way.  I give wonderful service for wonderful pay."

I have chills!!!!!!!!!!!

What blessings did you have this week?



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!! YAY!!!:) My blessing this week, is that my first-born turns 7 tomorrow...can you believe that?? He is precious to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you, Cheri!!! God has truly been working so many miracles in your life and giving me hope along the way! Praise God!!

    You are such a wonderful person and I, for one, and not at all surprised that you were offered this new position so quickly. They would just be downright silly not to do so! :)

    You know, my hubby is a Real Estate Broker, so I think it's great that you're doing this work you love so much...he loves it too, so I understand how excited you must be.

    You go girl!! I am SO happy for you!!!

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!