Friday, September 9, 2011

Pain Relief Summit

As I mentioned HERE, my pain lifted in June, 2011 after 6 long years.  3 lumbar surgeries, multiple attempts at other healing modalities and severe nerve damage later (What happened to me?), I thought there was no hope.

When I saw that this Pain Free Summit was being offered for free, I had to share it.  The woman that wrote the book that triggered my healing, Rue Anne Hass, is a speaker at this summit among many others.



2011 Pain Free Summit
Starts October 3rd.

If you are in pain of any kind, please check this out.  Suspend your worries..suspend your disbelief.  As one guy says, if we can be traumatized in 30 seconds, why can't we be healed quickly?  It doesn't have to make sense.

My story doesn't make "sense".

But it is real.

You have nothing to lose from this free seminar - and everything to gain.

My pain was REAL.

Your pain is REAL.

But it can get better, despite how long it has been here, how much worse it has gotten, how dismal it all seems.

I wish you much pain relief and healing.


"I am nourished by the spirit within.

Every cell of my body is filled with light.

I give thanks for radiant health and endless happiness."





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Cheri,
    I really like that quote. I'm so glad you are feeling better now.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story.I would like to hear more from me.I would suggest you to take painkillers in case of severe pain condition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!