Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday - Master Bedroom

It's time again for Kelly at Kelly's Korner Blog to do her Friday showcase of homes. This week is Master Bedrooms.

This is our rent house bedroom. My husband LOVES red and really wanted a red bedding, and while I wanted something calm and in the cooler palette, I decided to give it a go since it makes him so happy! And it is really nice, I have to admit. The sheets are a terra cotta color, but look pink in this picture. They are more orange/brown in color in real life.




When we were first married and living in California - (22 years ago!), I made these needlepoint pictures. Took a long time, but I love them.



This was our master bedroom in our former home. This is the hallway which had a neat counter built in where we would wrap presents and such.

Sorry for all the glare from the windows.




Thanks for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Cheri, I love the bedroom furniture! What a good place for gift wrapping! Beats the spare bed!!

    XXDenise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedrooms!! So pretty, I love the colors, especially that red!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of the first room made me gasp - so lovely! I like the colors in the second room too, but that first one... wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!