Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Honey


For My Husband,

I often think of when we first met and how far we've come, everything we've been through and what we have overcome together on this journey called "love".  Love truly is waking up to each other and falling asleep in your arms every night.  Your warm and loving arms that make me feel so protected and safe.   Sharing all of life - the good parts and the hard parts, even when it seems those hard parts just keep coming - YOU are always there, my rock.  You might not always know what to say, but you are always there, steady and sure.  So, on your birthday, I'm thanking God again for the love He's given us and looking forward to the future we will share.

You mean the world to me.......and there's nothing better than snuggling in your arms every night.  You are a treasure to me.

All my love,


Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!