Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Posts of 2010

Thought I'd review the top/favorite posts from 2010.  I have so many new followers (Yay!! Love you all!) and love seeing other "review" posts. 

1.  The most favorite post was my DIY Window Treatment when we redid our living room in our rental.










4.  Closet and Makeup Organization.  I've not been shy about my love of makeup and loving my makeup station.  (I can't bend, lift or twist, so having this all at the right height helps tremendously!!)








And finally....

6.  Creamy Cheeseburger Soup




My sincere thanks for all my new followers and visitors and your amazing comments.  Love making new friends!

Have a Happy New Year!

Southern Hospitality



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can post on your blog!!!! Do you know how big of a deal this is to me?? I have never been able to post in the embedded boxes since I have been blogging, and I wake up on New Year's Day, and I can post in them. I am so happy. I did not intentionally lie in my e-mail, I don't know what has just happened. :) Anyhoo, get back with me on the other that I e-mailed you about, and I will be commenting over here now. Did I say I am so happy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog and it's great!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!