Monday, July 4, 2011

Do You Heartsy?

Have you heard of  Heartsy?  It is a discount type site for all things handmade, whether through Etsy or other modes.  I have been surprised that by the time I even open the email, many vouchers have already been sold and some sold out.  Shows how popular it is!


So far, I have ordered from Mae Minerals (mineral makeup and skin care items) and am awaiting the shipment.....almost every deal is OVER 50% savings.  Wow!


They have this sample sale at 50% off.....$10.00.  A great way to test their products/colors before purchasing at full price.


Check it out and see if you find some wonderful deals for yourself or gifts:


Heartsy - Exclusive Deals on Fabulous Handmade Designer Items!


This is not one of those referral sites.....just simply a regular site you can check out.  Once you sign up for free, you get an email a day (not sure if it is 7 days a week....)..showing 6 or so "deals" of the day.  Everything from handmade soap, jewelry, paper products, crochet/knitted items, even food items....pretty much anything you can imagine someone makes and then sells online.....


They even have an area on the main website where you can "rate" potential deals.....do you want to see deals from those type of stores?   Fun!



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Cheri, sounds like an awesome spot to stop in and browse! Thanks for sharing! ~Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked this out and it's great! Thank you for sharing this find. :)

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cheri,
    My name is Sheri too. I visited your blog today, and while reading it, I noticed we have alot of the same interests. I eat my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup outside edges first too. I love TJ Maxx, Marshalls, JoAnns, and Michaels. Those are my favorites to shop, especially Michaels for holidays. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. The link is: http://redrosealley.blogspot. We recently did a post about "Home Treasures," and it will give you a chance to get to know us better. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose ALley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cheri, for your "word verification" reminder. I'll have Jess check it out when she gets home tonight. And thanks for following.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!