Saturday, August 25, 2012

Inspiration

One of the strangest concepts I think I ever became aware of is this:  What I see in others (whether good or bad) is what I reflect in myself or I would not be noticing it...  I had to really think on that for a good while......

"The awe, inspiration and talent you recognize in others are but a reflection of the same thing in you.  I highly suggest you do not seek the approval or recognition of those you admire but instead cultivate in yourself that which you see in them.   There is a dormant creative genius within you - let them out!"



- Jackson Kiddard, author & polymath.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheri! It's been awhile since I've been by. Your new home is beautiful and you are just making it so beautiful with your gorgeous decorating! I'm so happy for you. :)

    Things have been better for me, too! I just posted an update on my blog. Come by when you have time! I have you to thank for showing me that, with God, and proper thinking, things can get better!

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!