Sunday, August 5, 2012

Evolution of a Shoe Dream

Sometimes when life gives you lemons, you don't have to give up on dreams...just adjust them.   :)))

Once upon a time, I dreamed about these shoes:

Sam Edelman Katrice




Sam Edelman Katrice


And while these were super comfy and gorgeous....I was holding on to something to balance...so...not the most practical of choices considering I only have sensation in half of my feet!

The other day at SteinMart, I saw these and fell in love.....and bonus??  They are super comfy and "safe"!!!

Moda Reflex

Moda Reflex


Made by Moda Reflex by Le Chateau, they also came in a brown leopard, but I held myself back....for now!  lol  They were brand new and almost gone...when I saw one more size 8, I snapped it up!

I have some super cute and colorful ankle pants from The Limited and these look great together!




Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!