Monday, August 6, 2012

Total Excitement

You know by know my love affair with Joss & Main?  The amazing online boutique site that has incredible daily deals......and you never know what they will have but you can't believe the pricing?

Joss & Main
Joss & Main

Well, I've had this piece of furniture I've been literally drooling over for a year........dreaming of the day


Well......was I super thrilled the day I opened up my daily Joss & Main email to see THAT piece of furniture........over 60% off!!!!!!!!!  AMAZING find!!!!

I am anxiously waiting for it to be delivered...white glove style........it is 108 inches long and is going on my great room TV wall, under the TV and I cannot even express my excitement.

If you are looking for things for your home, you are doing yourself a disservice by not even investigating Joss & Main!!!  Wowza!!!




Share/Bookmark

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!