Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flat Iron Results Photos

I am growing my hair out to go "curly" for a while.  Until then, I need to manage this wavy/unruly hair I have going on.  This is day 2 of adjusting to my new Sedu Flat Iron.

Before:  I just blew dry my hair with no plan - just straight blow dryer.  It looks wacky in the back.


After:  


I didn't quite know the right technique, so my hair is just straight down. I will work on getting it to turn under just a bit.  And this only took me about 10 extra minutes!

Have a great day!



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your blog is awesome and some excellent information is shared. Your blog is useful for our visitors.
    Fabove, Canada's leading beauty store, recommends these best flat irons based on Customer's rating and ranking. Sorted in different price ranges and categories. Free shipping across Canada and USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love your blog and it is more informative.
    Fabove, Canada's leading beauty store, recommends these best flat irons based on Customer's rating and ranking. Sorted in different price ranges and categories. Free shipping across Canada and USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!