Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coastal Scents Makeup Palletes

The other day, I had a $20 voucher to spend at BeautyChoice.com worth $40.  I immediately knew I wanted to try the Coastal Scents makeup palettes and here is what I chose:


I have to be honest with you - for these prices, I did not expect great quality, certainly not high pigmentation.

But I was W.R.O.N.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Holy Cow are these pigmented.  A very little goes a llllooonnnggg way!



This is the 26 Shadow/Blush Palette.  So beautiful!  $19.95


Can you believe the colors here?  Wow!!  This is the 88 Original Palette$18.95

And this is the Juicy Pink Lip Quad$6.95

If you don't have a voucher, I recommend you go directly to Coastal Scents, as their prices are cheaper.  But I am SO happy with what I purchased and in the future, should I need more items, I will definitely purchase from this company again.  I was in NO WAY compensated for this blog post. 


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Love the color variety--who wouldn't?!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that? Love the purples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really should do more with myself...love all the wonderful color's. Come by I am having a blog give away.
    Love,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should get out more! I've never heard of Costal Scents. What choices! Makes my pitiful makeup collection look quite...well, pitiful! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!