Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have You Discovered Dynamic Views on Blogger?

Dynamic Views - huh??

Let me tell you - if you are a VISUAL learner?? If you adore photos....the you will LOVE these options!

If we have certain settings enabled, our viewers can choose what "view" they would like.  If you click on the links, it will take you to my full blog page in that view.  Or you can just look at the photo below, which is a partial screen grab.   Check out the choices:







Click here to see "Flipcard"




Click here to see "Sidebar"



Click here to see "Timeslide"


If you notice up on the first option, MOSAIC, you can change views up in the upper right hand corner, where I typed in red -Click Here.

For more info on what the blog owner/author needs to do to enable this, read HERE.

For more info on what blog readers need to do, read HERE.


Ahhh.....I just went to a new favorite blog, Aesthetic Nest, and up in the address bar, typed the word view at the end of it of the url.... this then gave me the choices in the upper right hand corner.  I chose Mosaic..... LOVELY!!

Play with this....it will work on blogs who have the right settings.   For me, I already HAD the correct setting, so did not have to do anything different.  It is SO FUN!


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Great - more ways to suck up the bandwidth while my poor husband is trying to get some work done online! :)
    This is fascinating and I had never heard of any of it. Thanks Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How cool is that? Leave it to my curious friend Cheri to find this feature! LOL I had no idea this existed and I'm sure I'd have been one of the last people to find out. I'm off to play now that I have this new "toy". Thanks for sharing it!

    XOXO,
    ~Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!